Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To Live

With much thought about what my intentions will be for 2010 I have decided its time to live, instead of survive. Possibly even thrive if I choose to be open and allow God to work in my life. I want to go places that didn't seem conceivable a year ago. I want to play more and create more. I want to have deeper relationships with those who are dear to me. I want to learn to love myself as much as I love my family members. To treat myself with same care and tenderness I give them. I want to stop caring what other people think of me and live well because it feels good.

I don't really have an idea how to do all these things but I suppose that's part of the journey. To take one day at time, see what shows up and say yes. Through it all I will continue to forgive myself as I would forgive another. I will choose to be grateful for the gifts of insights that I do have. I will choose to love instead of bicker.

What are your intentions for 2010?

Many Blessing,

Tonia

No comments:

Followers