Friday, January 1, 2010

Delighted

I am delighted today! There is a beautiful light vibrating from within of happiness and content. I feel so blessed to be starting the new year with such ease and grace and mental clarity. Something I have struggled with for years!

I think its funny how I thought my intention for 2009 was just going to be done and I would pick up a new one to replace it. That is not at all what had happened last night, I was and still am letting go and releasing so that the good can flow into my life. I realized last night that an aspect of self has been denying itself fun and experiences of joy.

So I say to that aspect of self, it is my turn now to have a voice, it is my turn to thrive, all the while chanting....
I am letting go of the things that do not serve me.
I am letting go.
I am healed, I am made whole.

What will you say to that aspect of self?

Tonia

No comments:

Followers