Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Our Greater Yet To Be"

In order to have our greater yet to be I believe the truth of what we are telling ourselves must be revealed. I have been told many times "the truth heals." It has taken a while for me to grasp this concept. If we face what we want with truth then the rest of what we are hiding behind starts to peal away like an onion, so the truth of who are can be revealed with much love and light.

I have given my own power away many times, not allowing for my own voice to be heard or the truth of what I want even be known. Sometimes its hard to know the truth when it is tangled up but if we take the time to sit quietly and reflect, it will show itself. So what will you do with answer from with in? Will you give it a voice or will you pretend you did not hear it?

Namaste,
Tonia

No comments:

Followers