Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pattern of Three

I 'v e been in this pattern of three weeks, where I am vibrating with this amazingly clear energy and I am spot on with my intuition. Not long after I fall back into a lower vibration where I start to feel under fire and that I am not supported by the universe. Awe insights, just after I wrote this sentence I realized I am working on having my life work all the time, not just some of the time. I once was asked this question in a group setting "Are you willing to have you life work all the time, every day?" I remember my soul saying yes and my mind saying wow that could be a lot of work. I 've learned that to have the life we are meant to have full of goodness means we need to let go of the lack, limitations, fear, anger and any other negative emotion that is poison. Now mind you I know this is not easy. But if we choose and commit to this process the unfolding of our true nature is revealed and what a gift that is.

It seems the more I forgive myself and others I have truly made room for my good. My poison feels like a block of grey lead sitting on my heart. Once forgiven it starts melting into liquid and evaporates, which makes room for light to lovingly enter my heart. Having my heart open is a challenge for me because it wants to close right back up for fear of being hurt again. It is this that I have been healing for a while now. I have noticed though if I choose to do something creative my heart starts humming with goodness. For this I am so grateful! So I hope and pray that the world can find its goodness and heal.

Namaste,
Tonia

No comments:

Followers