Thursday, February 4, 2010

I faced a Lion Today and Won

I once read that to face our fear is like facing a lion. A lion that doesn't really exist, just a figment of our imagination. I had a hunch today and I chose to honor it. I've been saying the prayer "Infinite Spirit, open the way for the Divine Design of my life to manifest; let the genius within me now be released; let me see clearly the perfect plan." I 've had a lot of ideas swirling around in my head about what my greater yet to be looks like. I 've narrowed it down to these areas: Artistry, Jewelry Designing, Spirituality, and Working with Children.

So today I went to a high end retailer to speak with them about selling my jewelry. On the drive over I was nervous, excited and then thought maybe this is just a bad idea. I love how when something is meant to be something larger than ourselves steps in to support our taking action! The manager of the jewelry department was so very helpful and supportive. He offered to have me bring my things in and share them with the staff so they could give their input. I left feeling so confident and so sure about what my clear path is.

Thank you sweet spirit for another amazing gift!

Namaste,
Tonia

No comments:

Followers