Monday, February 1, 2010

Quote

I read these words the other day and they spoke deeply to me, "There is for each man, perfect self expression. There is a place which he is to fill and no one else can fill, something which he is to do, which no one else can do; it is his destiny!" I felt relieved and sadden all in the same moment after I read this quote. I felt like this quote gave me permission to just be myself and do what it is I do. And then I was upset with myself for wasting so much time caring what other people think of me. Because if there is truth to this quote, no one else can possibly be me and how on earth would I find the answer in someone else!

I can't help but ponder why we so seldom want to be who we are. Why we don't want to fill our own destiny or we resist it at such great lengths? For me to accept my destiny is to be at peace with the gift of intuition and how I am inspired to be the "perfect self expression" of me. So I say this prayer to the universe for us all "Infinite Spirit open the way for each person to find their own perfect self expression in a perfect way under grace"!

Namaste,
Tonia

No comments:

Followers